To explore how we can return more carbon to the soil, Volans Associate Director Lorraine Smith was joined by Emma Fuller, Lead Data Scientist at Granular, a company that provides farmers with software and data analytics to help them optimize their production processes, and Ryan Anderson and Christophe Jospe of Nori, an ecological economist and regenerative agriculture expert.
- The potential of soil carbon sequestration as a climate solution
- Co-benefits associated with increasing soil carbon content
- Where and how regenerative agriculture is already being practiced
- Measuring and accounting for soil carbon
- Implications for stakeholders at all points in the value chain - from producers to consumers